- Lockport Rampage Organization Coaches and owners play a vital role in encouraging physical, social, and emotional well-being of each player. Therefore, it is essential for Lockport Rampage players to embrace the values of good sportsmanship, discipline and character.
- Players will be good sports (win or lose), be honest, fair, and always show good sportsmanship to all coaches, owners, players, officials, and fans.
- Players will learn and practice the value of commitment to the team for the entire season, whether on or off of the field.
- All members of the organization are expected to be “team players” and put the goals of the team first.
- Players will abide by doctor’s decision in all matters of players health and injuries, and physical ability to play.
- Players will show courtesy and respect to coaches, owners, teammates, fans, officials, & opponents.
Players will realize that athletic contests, including practice sessions are educational experiences and opportunities.
Players will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct.
Players will not engage in rude behavior or express profanity at any organization events.
Players will treat everyone, including coaches, owners, parents, players, and officials, with respect regardless of race, creed, color, nationality, or sex.
Players shall not be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. In general, there shall be no use of drugs, tobacco, or alcohol products at any game, practice field, or in public as a representative by team players.
Players will not smoke or use any form of tobacco while on the field of play during games, scrimmages, practices, or league events.